This Plan is only available to patients with NO existing dental coverage ( uninsured ).
Benefits include :
- No Deductibles
- No Annual Maximums
- No Waiting Periods
- No Age Limits
- No Pre-Existing Condition Restrictions
- No Claims to Submit
- No Pre-Authorizations Needed
- No Cosmetic Dentistry Upcharges
- No ID cards to Bring to Appointments
- No More Fighting with the Insurance Company
- 2 FREE Cleanings - Additional cleanings 20 % off
- 2 FREE Fluoride treatments ( < 18 years old ) per year
- FREE Exams ( unlimited )
- FREE X-rays ( unlimited )
- FREE 2D Intra-oral imaging ( unlimited )
- 50% Discount on Sealants
- Crowns Special Pricing $ 895.00
- 20% Discount all other procedures*
Sample 2018 Fee Savings :
Crowns : Regular Fee $ 1200.00 Members Only Pay $ 895.00
Front Root Canal : Regular Fee $ 812.00 Members Only Pay $ 649.60
Basic Extraction : Regular Fee : $ 189.00 Members Only Pay $ 151.20
1 Surface Silver Filling : Regular Fee : 159.00 Members Only Pay $ 127.20
Annual premium ( Yearly Membership Dues ) :
$ 295.00 Adults $ 245.00 Children ( < 18 yrs old )
Basic Terms and Limitations of the Plan
This is an In-Office Dental Membership Savings Plan - aka Direct Primary Care Agreement. This plan is NOT dental insurance or to be considered a dental insurance product. This plan can NOT be combined with any other insurance and is only good at the office of Dr. James J. Herget. If patient is referred to a specialist, the specialist will NOT offer this plan or extend any of the plan's discounts. This plan is non-refundable. NO refunds are given if a patient chooses not to use the plan. This plan is subject to change upon yearly renewal. Procedure fees are adjusted every January 1st to reflect dental material cost increases etc.
- Plans purchased are for that individual only; they cannot be shared and are non-transferable.
- Plan is good for one year from date of purchase; no discounts will be provided after the termination date unless patient renews agreement for another year.
- To receive the 20% discount and free services, yearly membership must be paid in full prior to receiving treatment.
- Plan can not be used in Workman’s Compensation cases.
- Plan can not be used in Disability Claim cases.
- Dr. Herget reserves the right to interpret any plan stipulations.
- The annual Membership Fee must be paid in full prior to starting treatment.
- Memberships have no cash value and may not be redeemed for cash.
- Contract will terminate and patient will no longer be eligible for coverage should patient obtain any other type of dental insurance. No refunds will be given should this occur.
- Contract will be terminated with no refund if patient's behavior poses a threat to staff, providers, or other patients.
* Plan can only be used for procedures that lie within the realm of Dr. Herget's expertise ( procedures Dr. Herget regularly performs ). See Contract for more details and full terms and limitations.